What’s happening in Plainfield? Check out this list of fun upcoming local events!
- Friday, July 7th-Movie In Settler’s Park. The Lego Batman movie will be shown Friday night beginning at 8:30 pm. The movie is rated PG and is about 104 minutes long. Settler’s Park is located at 24401 W Lockport in Plainfield. For more information, call 815-609-6124.
- Sunday, July 9th from 12-4 pm the weekly Farmer’s Market will take place at 15025 S Illinois Street in Plainfield. Fresh fruit, vegetables, flowers, crafts and more will be available.
- Tuesday, July 11th: Cruise Night will take place from 5-9 pm in downtown Plainfield. Check out one of the great restaurants downtown while checking out the cars!
- Wednesday, July 12th: Coffee with the Mayor at Village Hall at 9 am. For more information, call 815-436-7093.
- Friday, July 14th through Sunday, July 16th: Plainfield Fest is happening this weekend and will be packed with fun things to do for the whole family! This event is always a highlight of the summer and includes carnival rides, food, live music, beer tent, craft vendors, bags tournament and much more! Musical guests include Gruband, Semple, Stephen Neal, School of Rock, Burning Bridges, The Boy Band Night, Hi Infidelity and more. The hours for the fest are 5 pm until midnight on Friday the 14th, 11 am until midnight on Saturday the 15th, and noon until 6 pm on Sunday the 16th.