Capri Sogno is an amazing downtown Plainfield restaurant that is just one of the many gems found downtown. Check out these quick facts about Capri and see what some of their weekly specials are. Next time you find yourself downtown, check out this popular eatery!
- Capri Sogno is a great Italian restaurant found in the heart of downtown Plainfield. Widely known for their delicious food, Capri Sogno features great cuisine and a large wine list. Aside from being a great place to enjoy a meal, they also can host private parties and they offer catering as well.
Check out their weekly specials
- Sunday: Sunday plate
- Monday: Sunday Gravy Ragu
- Tuesday: Chicken Cacciatore
- Wednesday: Italian Style Meatloaf
- Thursday: Braciole
- Friday: Baccala and Polenta
- Saturday: Ossobucco
24102 W Lockport Street
Plainfield, Illinois 60544
What’s happening in Plainfield? Check out this list of fun upcoming local events!
- Friday, July 7th-Movie In Settler’s Park. The Lego Batman movie will be shown Friday night beginning at 8:30 pm. The movie is rated PG and is about 104 minutes long. Settler’s Park is located at 24401 W Lockport in Plainfield. For more information, call 815-609-6124.
- Sunday, July 9th from 12-4 pm the weekly Farmer’s Market will take place at 15025 S Illinois Street in Plainfield. Fresh fruit, vegetables, flowers, crafts and more will be available.
- Tuesday, July 11th: Cruise Night will take place from 5-9 pm in downtown Plainfield. Check out one of the great restaurants downtown while checking out the cars!
- Wednesday, July 12th: Coffee with the Mayor at Village Hall at 9 am. For more information, call 815-436-7093.
- Friday, July 14th through Sunday, July 16th: Plainfield Fest is happening this weekend and will be packed with fun things to do for the whole family! This event is always a highlight of the summer and includes carnival rides, food, live music, beer tent, craft vendors, bags tournament and much more! Musical guests include Gruband, Semple, Stephen Neal, School of Rock, Burning Bridges, The Boy Band Night, Hi Infidelity and more. The hours for the fest are 5 pm until midnight on Friday the 14th, 11 am until midnight on Saturday the 15th, and noon until 6 pm on Sunday the 16th.
Wine & Cheese by TCC is a Plainfield wine bar known for being one of the best in the suburbs. Here are some upcoming events happening there! If you have never checked them out, you should make it a priority this summer. They have excellent wine, beer, and food!
Wine & Cheese by TCC
24104 W Lockport Street
Plainfield, IL 60544
- Thursday, May 18th: Noon Whistle Beer Tasting 6-9 pm
- Saturday, May 20th: Banging Gavel Beer Tasting 6-9 pm
- Tuesday, May 23rd: Try a craft cocktail made from local spirits
- Thursday, May 25th: National Wine Day and Cheese Tasting 6-9 pm
- Saturday, May 27th: New wines by the glass tasting 6-9 pm