Halloween Activities Around Plainfield
There are lot’s of halloween activities to do in and around Plainfield to celebrate the upcoming holiday-there are amusement parks, haunted houses and more!
- Haunted Trails Family Amusement Park: 1423 N. Broadway Street in Joliet
- Annual Halloween Haunted House at the Timbers of Shorewood on Friday, October 20th from 5-10 pm and Saturday, October 21st from 5-10 pm. The Timbers of Shorewood is located at 1100 North River Road in Shorewood.
- Bronkberry Farms Fall Fest: October 14th and 15th from 9 am to 6 pm. 18061 S Bronk Road in Plainfield.
- Heap’s Haunted Corn Maze at Heap’s Giant Pumpkin Farm located at 4853 U.S. 52 in Minooka.
- Hayride Of Horror: October 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th and 28th from 7-10 pm in Dellwood Park located at 199 E. Woods Drive in Lockport.
- The Ghost Tour of Naperville with Kevin Frantz: Walking tour of Naperville to check out haunted spots. Upcoming dates include Friday, October 13th, Saturday October 14th, Sunday October 15th and more. Call (630)-205-2664 for more information.