Boost Your Credit Score With These 5 Actions
Boosting your credit score can be done quickly with these 5 actions.
- Check over your credit report and dispute any errors that you see. Once any errors are corrected, your score should quickly improve.
- Request a limit increase on a credit card; this will raise the amount of credit available to you and have a positive impact on your score.
- If a credit issuer will not give you an increase in your credit limit, consider opening a new credit card account and not using the card.
- If any debt accounts are in collections, work on negotiating those balances and getting them paid off.
- Be added on to someone else’s credit card account as an authorized user.