Doing a kitchen remodel can be a lot of work and there are many questions that will need to be answered during the process. Here are 5 questions you didn’t know you would be asking during the project.
Check out these local Irish pubs to celebrate the upcoming holiday!
1112 Foxview Drive Joliet, IL 60431
All Minooka Schools! Pristine Condition! Finished basement with bathroom! Home is in cul-de-sac with a fenced yard! Brand new carpeting! 1st floor den! Spacious family room offers fireplace! Eat in kitchen includes all appliances, corian counters! Huge walk in pantry! Large bedrooms have walk in closets! Ceiling fans! Loft! Master bedroom suite features walk in closet and private bathroom! Patio! Storage Shed!
Open house this Sunday, March 19th from 1-4 pm! Come and see this beautiful home!
Dawn Dause has earned the CRS designation and is now a member of the Council of Residential Specialists! What does this mean? Dawn has earned her CRS designation by completing extensive training and meeting significant experience requirements. Working with a CRS Realtor means they will provide exceptional service and will use their top notch negotiation skills to benefit their clients.
The Plainfield Hometown Irish parade happens this Sunday, March 12, 2017 at 1 pm!
- Black is out and blue is in: Designers are gravitating towards navy blue instead of a black and white color scheme. Navy blue walls with pops of white will be seen quite a bit this spring, as Scandinavian design is being widely used.
- Acrylic: This material is having a huge surge in popularity and is seen all over sites such as Pinterest. Not only is this material chic, it’s helpful to create the illusion of more space in a small room. Clear acrylic tables and chairs and even picture frames are being used more and more.
- Hygge: This Danish way of simple living is being seen a lot in design lately. The basic premise is to create a cozy, simple living space. This means lot’s of candles, throw blankets, coffee table books, and not much else. Check out Pinterest for lot’s of ideas of how to incorporate this trendy design theme in your home.
Copper: This material is a very trendy choice for the home and will be seen throughout 2017. Try adding copper accessories or go bold and install copper lighting such as copper fixtures over the kitchen island.
- Climbing plants: With Pantone’s Color of the Year being Greenery, it’s appropriate that plants are a major spring home decor trend. Hanging plants are an excellent choice to add some signs of spring and life back into your home as we enter spring. Hanging plants are very easy to take care of and very hard to kill so they make perfect house plants, especially Philodendron.
Are you wondering what to do this weekend? The weather is supposed to be decent so it’s time to get out of the house and do something fun! Here are a couple of local events happening this weekend.
-Women In Wine Tasting at Wine & Cheese by TCC in downtown Plainfield is happening tomorrow, Saturday March 4th from 6-9 pm. Stop in and learn about some of the women behind your favorite wines! 24104 West Lockport Street (815) 436-3499
– Designing For The Home Landscape taking place at The Growing Place beginning at 11 am. Learn the basics of landscape design and how to incorporate plants and garden bed shapes into your own yard. The Growing Place is located at 2000 Montgomery Road in Aurora. (630) 355-4000